Great Moments in Team Bonding, Part Deux
I caught the tail-end of the party Saturday night, so forgive me for the incompleteness of this. I encourage those of you who were on-time to fill in the blanks.
- Monica turns 24!
- There is no shortage of the turkey/chicken kind of hot dog – not the meat kind. Everyone!
- Monica wins the keg stand contest hands-down, 29 seconds or something equally awesome.
- Kyle almost breaks his face on the keg, courtesy of Jon and Steve.
- Kenji sports a margarine sweatshirt. Turns out it’s a towel.
- Tony comes dressed as a pirate? Eye patches are one thing, but that parrot and hook-hand, c’mon??!
- Kyle dry humps the carpet, explaining this is what he did when he was 4-years old. (Secret decoder: 4-years old = yesterday)
- Monica does a little breakdance routine, on cardboard.
- Some of us are, once again, too sober for this.
- Allison is too busy eating a pretzel to keg stand.
- Monica gets locked in the closet. This is funny.
- Jon promises to outfit our entire team in free Adidas gear.
- I believe super- and ping-pong balls were involved at some point. I’m not sure if they came with/from the strippers or after.
- Monica promises to have a BBQ to which we are all invited every night.
- Mimi receives continued recognition for having a nice left breast.
For those of you who didn’t make it, your share of the beer was drank.
2 Comments:
God Damn it! I was there the whole party and I don't remember half that shit. Can some one remind me where I was during the keg stands? Was I passed out somewhere? I officially had too much beer.
I won the keg stand at 29 seconds.
Jeremy insists he didn't try on his 22 second effort so I could feel good about myself.
My 4 year old imitation was solely an injoke between me Carmen and I.
Those lacrosse cleats I sported at practice were courtesy of John. I'm looking forward to his free shorts. He's quickly become my favorite team spouse.
Post a Comment
<< Home