Monday, May 22, 2006

THAT Writeup Part 1

This is going to be the first of probably a couple of parts. Someone else can do the other parts. Let's recount what happened briefly.
  • Joe's exploder arrived first. Rids was "Crazygoogly eyed" and Allison was "shitfaced". Joe was not drunk because he was driving. Kenji was probably drunk too.
  • T-Unitron car arrived last at like 3 am. I got pulled over for doing a U-turn. Apparently that is illegal in washington. I didn't get a ticket and the officer helped us find our way to the campsite. We were lost.
  • Suds informs me that my musical tastes suck balls
  • We played 4 games on saturday, went 2-2. The Cruise does better recaps than me, I'll provide the video footage.
  • After the games most of us went back to the campsite to get our stuff to shower. We learned that Monica has not seen any 80's movies
  • Shower buddies. Kyle drops the soap and cleans his crack with it, then leaves it for someone else to use.
  • Dinner at the mexican restaurant. Today it's Gina's birthday and Steve is MVP. They both get shots. Stef tries to "borrow" the sombrero but Kyle, Monica, and myself thwart her vile plan. During dinner Allison makes some inappropriate gestures and it's quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen. Tova and Brent are taking ass crack and cleavage photos of people at the table. Pictures to follow.
  • Party at the lodge. Rids, Allison, Abercrombie and Fitch decide not to come. As such, the rest of us have to pick up the slack. Not a problem as Brent is there to save the day. The party started out really slow. Dance music was not happening but we managed to get things rolling.
  • There were plenty of lap dances, gaying out, and Kyle's junk.
  • Some of us are not drunk but pretending to be.
  • Cherry brandy or whatever is disgusting
  • We definitely win the party. Some Good Times folks try to claim that they did because they were standing around and we essentially got kicked out.
  • On the walk back Monica claims Carmen has a really nice ass.
  • NUTTER BUTTER!!!!
  • There was a campfire, but I don't remeber much because I went to sleep.
  • we played more games on Sunday. W-L-L
  • Video footage of Steve mooning the Exploder. My back window is too small for stef to press her boobs against.
Super fun weekend. Stay tuned for better descriptions, I suck with words. Video coming soon.

3 Comments:

At 5/23/2006 2:32 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Hehe.
Sorry I had to miss out on all the ultimate you guys played....

 
At 5/25/2006 10:05 AM, Blogger T-Unit said...

Video update: I got everything transferred to my computer and in order. I've cut about 45 minutes of footage down to about 10 minutes of highlights. I'm stuck right now trying to figure out how to make stuff in slow motion.

 
At 5/25/2006 10:42 AM, Blogger The Cruise said...

make sure you don't include any of my layout Ds. Include others if you want though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home