Just think of the other teams that have serious dead weight in the looks department:
WhorShaq- shiv, miles, that old guy SG- you know who 1Miss- Danimal, Broman, Fetze Jets- okay, they got some lookers. Swizzle- Jen can only do so much to raise their average. Bug- Foreman's gloves. Dirty 3- cancelled due to lack of hottness.
4 Comments:
Awesome. We're back on top.
Just think of the other teams that have serious dead weight in the looks department:
WhorShaq- shiv, miles, that old guy
SG- you know who
1Miss- Danimal, Broman, Fetze
Jets- okay, they got some lookers.
Swizzle- Jen can only do so much to raise their average.
Bug- Foreman's gloves.
Dirty 3- cancelled due to lack of hottness.
I think that with the addition of Party Eric.....we have the start of an Abercrombie catalog.
Mabye we should go prance around in the ocean and pose for some good clean sexually suggesive photos.
Can I wear Chris's skirt for said prancing and posing? I know we could make a catalog with that stuff.
No catalogs. What have we to sell? But a calender... now there's an idea!
I call flyfishing in front of a waterfall in my underwear for August.
Post a Comment
<< Home