Birfday!
It was Tony's birthday yesterday!
To celebrate we had practice somewhere in Canada.
Someone brought a cake. I don't know who, I got stuck in customs so arrived late to practice.
Eric cannot throw a thumber with high accuracy. Unless he is aiming at a cake. I plan on carrying cake with me at all times during Kleinman to ensure Eric does not overthow me.
Laura gave Tony a sweet book about the silver age of comics. It was written by a creepy dude who hit on her. No, not Kyle.
We ate the cake. It was better without the frosting.
Then practice was over so we went to drink beer at the Rogue. The highlight of the evening was when
Su Wen came to hang out with us!
How could you have missed this? We think there may be something wrong with her social life, but she denies this.
2 Comments:
She toasted with water. So we still need to get her drunk.
I think we got her to come out because she lives roughly 4 blocks away.
So next time we choose a bar 5 blocks away, and so fort, until she is accustomed to joining us anywhere in the greater portland area. It should take about 7 years, so no hookups that might destroy the team until then.
Oh, seven years is how long it takes until Kyle and Tova are married under common law, correct? So definitely no hook ups with either of them, that could destroy the marraige.
Post a Comment
<< Home