Celebrating Independence Coltrane-Style
A brief re-cap of July 4 at Allison and Jeremy's, for those of you who could not/failed to attend:
- The new Cuervo Black. And Fresca.
- Cat's two-handed triumph in bocce.
- They shall remain nameless, but a certain JG and a certian PT break windows to watch fireworks atop the neighbor's house.
- Robin's tight control of the BBQ.
- Eric lights bottle rockets off Kyle's hat. Bottle rockets get too hot. Bottle rockets burn holes in Kyle's shirt. Kyle screams like a sissy. Kyle, in an attempt to get bottle rockets to stop burning his neck, attempts to swipe them off. He bends over to do this and bottle rocket goes flying at Kenji. Trust me, this is the funniest thing you've ever seen in your life.
- Can you sing Toto?
- All-natural beef hot dogs. With relish.
2 Comments:
You kids are fun as shit. I am gonna be sad when the season ends.
I think we're allowed to hang out afterwards too.
I've actually done that before, stayed in touch with people, it sounds crazy, but it's do-able.
I am really sorry for anyone who missed the whole bottle rocket fiasco. I was crying from laughing so hard and I spent time on the buisness end of the bottle rocket.
Post a Comment
<< Home