Spawning
I was only there one night and one day, so I will leave the re-cap of Day One to Someone Else. For the Time Being, Sunday (and Saturday night, too):
Saturday Night:
- Fireball is Acquired.
- Most opt out of going to the party. Although it is warm at the Senior Center, the real Action is at the fields at the Coltrane Camp Site. (Besides, the HeShe is there in a skirt. Not that there's Anything Wrong with That.)
- Kings at the Campground produces the following Rules: No Swearing; No Pointing; Remove the Little Man from the Lip of Your Cup before Proceeding; No Proper Names.
- Nudity Ensues. Party Eric, who is quickly learning how to make a Coltrane Gathering Exciting, removes his Garb first.
- Brent, Tony, PT, and Mimi follow Shortly Thereafter.
- There is much Uncomfortable Group Hugging.
- Later, there is Group Inviltrating of Tents. It begins in EZ's Tent. His Sleeping Bag will Never Be the Same after all the... Rubbing.
- They make an Appearance in the Aber & Fitch tent as well. Mind you that Every Rose Has It's Thorn. And I will Scream Bloody Murder when Covered in Three Naked Bodies regardless of the Hour.
- I hear they get Zipped inside Someone's Tent, and are Stuck there like Sardines, Unable to Get Out. This is Very Funny. Even After the Fact.
- I hear they Enter an Unidentified Tent, only to Almost Get Their Asses Kicked.
- First Game at Eleven. Sweet Sleep.
- Monica is not Hung Over, but Everyone Else Is.
- We Play Hard, but can't quite Make It Happen:
- Despite being a Far-Better Looking Team, Bush Pilot beats us. By Two or Three. It Was Fairly Upsetting. They are not a very Spirited Bunch. But we prevail with the Moral Victory.
- In a Consolation Game, we lose to Pocket Aces, also Not as Good-Looking as Coltrane. Some Sweet Playing, though.
- Kudos to Chris, John, and Steve for Sweet Lay-Outs.
- The day ends with Patron and Yet Another round of Love Supreme.
- Also: swimming in the River, Men's and Women's EEC Finals, and Of Course, dinner at El Gitano, where Our Personal Singer Wipes Away the tears from his Eyes as he Makes Love (Metaphorically) to his Tiny Guitar.
11 Comments:
Ah, yes, the unidentified tent, one which was actually the night abode of one Joe Gosselin. He was not ammused by our shenanigans, doing full on rabbit kicks in his sleeping bag. What he did not realize that the only working defence against N.T.R.s (Naked Tent Raids) is Sophie, or any other equaly ill-tempered canine.
The party was not for not...ice cream and blueberries were had, and I did make friends with that funny, drunk sockeye guy, who goes by the name Idaho. I forget his real name.....but he was cracking my shit up. And I have newfound respect for the men's game knowing that at least one of them can party.
So I did miss much of the initial nakedness, but thankfully it was still going pretty strong when I walked back. Don't forget the guitar player -- he was awesome. Serenading the tent raids and going in head first when there was room.
My 92-year old Great Aunt Rita thought ultimate was awesome. She said prayers for us and told us to run like turkeys. Which we did--only I'm not sure if that was a good thing or bad thing.
She also thought 5'9" had such lovely hands, and generally thought all the guys on the team were hot. This coming from a woman who can still flirt her way out of traffic ticket even when she's not driving. You can see why she's my favorite.
oh Brent, I'm sure I wasn't the first!
Coltrane Looks: The Ratings
Gorgeous:
Laura
Steve
Brent
Sexy:
Chris
Allison
Stef
Janet
Jeremy
Joe
Very Very Cute:
Carmen
Tova
Su-Wen
Adam
Tony
Mimi
Former professional actors:
John
Mysteriously Handsome:
EC
Kenji
Monica
At least not horrible to look at:
Everyone else.
I know that I am setting myself up here. let the deluge flow.
All of the short people are very very cute. Funny how short is associated with cute.
There needs to be a separate category for steve. He is a cut above gorgeous.
The Coltrane = The Hot
Are we going to repeat as portland's hottest team? Steve was a great pickup, especially after we lost both fraiser and kristyn. Oh, and some people thought micheal was hot too. What we really need is the Manazon. Brrrr, shiver.
whew, at least im not horrible to look at. thats kinder than some people have been.
and btw, i think brent was the first one to strip down, and i dont want to steal his thunder...but whoever it was, is there any other way to get a coltrane party started? i think not.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Should I be daydreaming about "upping my looks rating"? Because I already have thick-framed glasses and don't need/want implants... so I will need another method...
Post a Comment
<< Home