A Weekend for New Shit
Many new, never seen or heard before events occurred over the weekend!
Things like:
Best New On Field Yell/Screetch: Suds to Future when he got in the way of The Play "Get the Fuck out of my way!"
Best New Way to Get Injured: Kenji, pulling a muscle while sleeping the night before the scrimmage.
Best New Turf: Steve, with a push pass straight out of bounds. (Everyone on the field just stopped and stared, assuming there was a foul.)
Best Heckle by a 5 Year Old: "Uncle Kyle is really slow."
What have I neglected to mention?
2 Comments:
Suds: Tony, whay aren't we connecting?
Tony: Maybe it's because you haven't been to practice in 2 weeks!
Jeremy to Kyle:
"You're 1 for 6 in this drill now because you caught that out of bounds."
Oscar:
"I'm really really good at catching, I'm probably the best at catching."
-Bonk-(disc hits him in the head)
"I'm not very good at catching. I'm really really good at throwing, I'm probably the best at throwing."
Post a Comment
<< Home