Thursday, October 05, 2006

Contest!




Contest time! Winner gets a special prize, courtesy of me. The terms: must be completed by Hanford. All parties involved must corroborate the claim.

Who has had the most tongues of Coltrane members in their mouth? So far a large number of people are tied at 2. The second category includes former team members as well. They must have played at least 2 tournaments with us to count.

Scoreboard, as far as I know:

Chris:2
Kyle:1.5
Laura:2
Pat:2
Brent:.5

Old School Scoreboard:

Eric:2
Kenji:2

Addendum: Are non-team members allowed to compete? I'll allow it if they will step forward.

10 Comments:

At 10/06/2006 10:07 AM, Blogger The Cruise said...

Old school Coltrane last year, Solly played with us about 5 tourneys. So that gives me the win! 2.5....

Oh shit, maybe that gives Pat the win.

 
At 10/06/2006 11:35 AM, Blogger kenji said...

Wait, does Solly count? I don't think she ever considered herself part of the team, did she? I mean, wasn't she a captain of Wasabi at the time? I'd ask her, but that would be a rather strange conversation.

 
At 10/06/2006 11:44 AM, Blogger The Cruise said...

Solly counts as much as the two fictional people you pretend to have kissed.

 
At 10/06/2006 11:54 AM, Blogger L-Boogie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10/06/2006 11:58 AM, Blogger L-Boogie said...

how is that 2 top contenders don't even rank as gorgeous, sexy, or even really really cute?

And how is that I'm directly associated with that situation? Damn -- I should just demote myself right now.

 
At 10/09/2006 6:13 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Brent~
They don't have tongues.

 
At 10/09/2006 6:14 PM, Blogger Chris said...

And before you ask...
No, pulling their pink parts inside out does not count.

 
At 10/09/2006 10:51 PM, Blogger kenji said...

The "Screamin' Demon" was kinda tongue like.

 
At 10/10/2006 9:09 AM, Blogger perg said...

uh - so the ladies engaged in some groping as we got ready for brent's party... i am not sure how many tongues were in my mouth, or whose they were exactly, but i think its safe to say that the ladies are all about tied at 6 tongues.

 
At 10/10/2006 10:35 AM, Blogger kenji said...

'Cmon now, everything must be corroborated. Also, if there is girl on girl action it must be documented in photographic form, or at least have very in depth descriptions (where'd the hands go, which girl is the best kisser, so forth).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home