Top ten Spawnfest moments
Goose's top ten moments from Spawnfest weekend (in no particular order)
1. Driving five tents out of the Coltrane neighborhood saturday night.
2. Playing naked soccer around the college girls team's jumbo tent.
3. Breakfast burritos (I know I was skeptical...but they were darn tasty)
4. Naked car raid to welcome Monica
5. The Comeback against Moonshine, down 2-10 to force universe point at 11's
6. Quote of the weekend - Brent to Cathy "I'm sorry, I can't hear your with your shirt on."
7. Snapping Jesse and Danimal's shirts together with them in it
8. Tent raiding Nick and Rebecca, followed by Zach bursting out of his tent to avoid being raided only to be tackled and dog piled.
9. Danimal's 10 minute search of his hat after my looky-loo fake through.
9b. Eric jeering him on "Where's your tennis ball? Huh? Where's your tennis ball?"
10. Kyle's story about an opposing player complaining about Kenji's fierce defense on a guy that was hung over. Kyle retort? "Who Kenji? He's drunk."
Feel free to add to the list.
2 Comments:
#1-Me grabbing the guy that was serving beers and making him come out ot a group of portlanders and then yelling in his face "Cindyman!"
Brent, while riding Margi: "That was 8 seconds, ring the bell!"
Post a Comment
<< Home