Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Gentleman, start your folicles.

Onionfest is rapidly approaching. Join me in growing your best Baron Davis beard.

Helpful hints:

Good:









Bad:
















Good:
Bad:
Good:
Bad:

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 3/03/2008 1:34 PM, Blogger Suds said...

Beards are for winter. But if you must, don't do Baron Davis, do this:

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/05/26/beards_wideweb__470x313,0.jpg

Break me off a piece o' dat!

 
At 3/03/2008 2:00 PM, Blogger kenji said...

Strangely enough I did save a chunk of my handlebar.

I didn't know you wanted it, though.

I have it around here somewhere...

When I find it I will bring it to practice.

 
At 3/03/2008 2:01 PM, Blogger T-Unit said...

Does this mean you admit Baron Davis has a better beard than Drew Gooden?
http://bigfoamfinger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/51a4f7b2-737d-499f-bda9-2a3270cc5b03.jpg

Baron's is better.

What if I grow a soul patch instead?

 
At 3/03/2008 10:00 PM, Blogger kenji said...

Soul patches are only allowed if you do Drew Gooden's bizarre ass ducktail. It will distract people from your horrid soulpatch. I'm pretty sure if you tried to grow a beard it would look like Mos Def's.

 
At 3/08/2008 10:38 PM, Blogger kenji said...

OMG, I totally forgot!

I will buy the first person who can correctly name everyone shown a beer. A delicious beer!

 
At 3/09/2008 6:13 PM, Blogger The Cruise said...

boom dizzle
president of iran
mrt
the mighty mos
bonnie prince billy
jeffo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home